Valid Till December’2018
( Minimum 2 Pax Can Go )
DAY 01:- ARRIVE MUMBAI (NO MEALS)
Welcome on arrival at Mumbai Airport. After meet & assist services at the airport, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Mumbai.
DAY 02:- MUMBAI (B/L/D)
Breakfast in hotel. Proceed for full day Mumbai s/seeing start from Dhobi Ghat – the world largest open laundry, where almost two hundred dhobis and their families work together in what has always been a hereditary occupation Prince of Wales Museum (closed on Monday) – It has a priceless collection of art, sculpture, china and other antics. Carefully preserved, this mid-Victorian Gothic style building built in 1904 with beautiful gardens surrounding it Mani Bhawan (Gandhi Museum), Afternoon drive pass form Haji Ali – Haji Ali mosque, and the tomb of a Muslim saint, is located off shore, in the Arabian Sea opposite Mahalaxmi temple. During high tide the walkway to the mosque is submerged in the sea and it can be visited only during low tide. After that Hanging Gardens – The Hanging Gardens surrounded by beautiful flower beds and lush green lawns are very popular as picnic spots. Later on visit Gateway of India- Mumbai’s most famous landmark, is situated at Apollo Bunder. Evening, dinner in local restaurant and then transfer to hotel
DAY 03:- MUMBAI (B/L/D
Morning breakfast and proceed to excursion tour of Elephanta Caves – are located on an island about 10 Kms. away from the Gateway of India. These caves consist of temples carved from rock which date back to the 7th century. The chief attraction is the three headed bust of Lord Shiva, popularly known as “Trimurti”. One can reach there by taking a ferry from Gateway of India. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon visit free fro shopping in crowd market or free for own. Dinner at local restaurant and then transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04:- MUMBAI DEPARTURE (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel and then will proceed and drive pass from the resident of Bollywood actor and actress. Later on have lunch at local restaurant and then free for shopping and local market / Malls. Evening have dinner at local restaurant and then you will be transfer airport by onward journey
Cost / Pax
- Min 2 Pax based on Hotel *3 IDR 8.693.500
- Min 2 Pax based on Hotel *4 IDR 8.895.000
0 – 5 Years – Free without any extra bed
05 years up to 12 years – 80% of adult cost with an extra bed.
05 years up to 12 years – 60% of adult cost without an extra bed.
12 years and above – Will be treated as adult.
Supplement Optional : Bollywood tour entrance (02 hrs.) = USD 85 per person
Price can still change at any time calculating the exchange rate at the time of payment
*PLEASE NOTE ABOVE RATES ARE NOT APPLICABLE FOR:
LONG WEEKENDS & ANY FESTIVE PERIOD
- Accommodation based on twin room.
- All HALAL meals as per Itinerary (B/L/D)
- Air-conditioned Transport throughout the tour as per the itinerary.
- English speaking guide
- Monument Entrance.
- Arrival & Departure Assistance at Airport.
- All fuel charge, Toll taxes, Driver allowance, enter state taxes etc.
- Presently applicable government taxes
- Any Air fare, airport departure tax etc.
- Bollywood Tour
- Bank Charges for Payment Transfer
- Any surcharge for Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
- If any taxes, entrances fee is being increased by concerned authorities, it will be informed you accordingly and it will be charge on actual.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone bill etc.
- Any Kinds of Tips.
- Other services not mentioned above
Info & Reservation