Valid Till 30 April 2019
( Minimum 2 Pax Can Go )
DAY 01: HANOI – ARRIVAL (LUNCH/DINNER)
Meet on arrival at Ha Noi/ Noi Bai International Airport. Meet your Guide & Driver and Transfer to HaNoi and check in hotel . Then visit Ba Dinh Square, where the late President Ho Chi Minh declared Vietnams Independence on 2 September 1945, Ho Chi Minh Complex : Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum , His house (closed on Monday, Friday and the whole months of October-November) and continue to the One Pillar Pagoda, the must-see monument in Hanoi – It is an ancient Buddhist pagoda, built in the early 11th century in the reign of King Ly Thai Tong, all construction supported by only one pillar, resembling a Buddhist lotus , Temple of literature – The First university.Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon : Continue visit War musuem ( or Ethology musuem or Woman Musuem) , Hoan Kiem Lake , Ngoc Son Temple , Te huc Bridge. Enjoy water pupet show . Free time for shopping or discovery the daily life of the local people. Overnight at hotel in HaNoi
DAY 02: HANOI– FULL DAY HALONG TOUR (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning, transfer with driver and guide to Ha Long Bay which is about 160 km or 3.5 hour drive away. Moving through the countryside on the way will bring you a clear perspective of a country’s whose 80% of population live on farming. Have a quick rest stop en route before reaching Ha Long City. You will board the wooden junk to visit Ha Long Bay : Visit Thien Cung Caves ; Dog Island, Ga Choi , Sail islands…. The seafood lunch is on board . Finish 04 hour cruise, We will disembark on the land . Free for shopping tour in the night market , discovery or playing Casino . Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Ha Long
DAY 03:HALONG BAY – HANOI (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning: Free at leisure and visit the local market and beach. Drive back with driver and guide to Ha Noi ( Stop at shopping centre in the middle Ha Noi and Ha Long : shopping , tasting the traditional local food or relax…. ). Transfer back to HaNoi . Free time and shopping at old quaer . Dinner at local restaurant . Overnight at hotel in Ha Noi
DAY 04:HANOI – HOA LU (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Morning: Transfer Ninh Binh with driver and guide (Other Name : Hoa Lu) to visit “Ha Long Bay on land” . Arrival Ninh Binh , Continue to Tam Coc a two-hour excursion by small boat along the Ngo Đong River, beginning at the village of Van Lam and proceeding through a scenic landscape dominated by rice fields and karst towers. The route includes floating through three natural caves. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon: Discover the first capital of Vietnam, which was founded in the 10th Century by the Dinh Dynasty as a stronghold against the Northern invaders and shortly later was inherited by the Le Dynasty. Visit the two old temples one dedicated to Dinh Tien Hoang, the only king of the Dinh Dynasty and also Vietnam’s first emperor and the other to the succeeding kings of the Le Dynasty. Transfer back to Ha Noi. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ha Noi.
DAY 05:HANOI – DEPARTURE (BREAKFAST)
Free time for shopping or discovery the daily life of the local people . Transfer with driver and guide to Ha Noi/ Noi Bai International Airport and take flight to Sweet home . End Tour
Cost / Pax
- Min 2 Pax based on Hotel *3 IDR 6.410.000
- Min 2 Pax based on Hotel *4 IDR 6.952.000
- Infant below 2 years old sharing same room with parents is charged for 10%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old without extra bed and sharing same room with parents is charged for 45%.
- Child below 6 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged for 85%
- Child below 11 yrs. old No extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 65%
- Child below 11 yrs. old with extra bed & sharing same room with parents is charged for 75%
- Child below 11 yrs. old sharing same room with 1 Adult is charged same as adult
Price can still change at any time calculating the exchange rate at the time of payment
- Accommodation with buffet breakfast (based on Double , Twin or Triple sharing) at Ha Noi and Ha Long
- All airport-hotel-airport and tour excursion transfers with English / Chinese speaking guide
- Full board with Vietnamese or Chinese food or seafood
- Sightseeing tour in Ha Noi, Ha Long, Water Puppet show, entrance fees
- Mineral water 1 bottle per pax per day on car
- Foc base on Twin sharing or Double sharing
- 04 hours cruise boat on Ha Long Bay
- Sampan boat on Hoa Lu
- Compulsory tipping – USD 3/pax/day
- Personal expenses such as drinks at meals, upgrade meals
- Issurance, air tickets and other not mentioned as the above
Packages is not applied for the period as – surcharge to be advised upon request.
- Christmas – New Year : 24 Dec 2018 till 05 Jan 2019
- Lunar New Year : 25 January 2019 – 10 February 2019
Info & Reservation